3C were appointed as preferred water hygiene contractor for the Army Garrison
in July 2006, and were responsible for all aspects of legionella control on the Garrison including:
Over 400 buildings consisting of accommodation blocks, Officers’ & Sergeants’ mess’, sports facilities, libraries, churches, offices & car washes.
This is a high profile contract which demands attention to detail and has exacting health & safety requirements.
Works included in the contract:
- Monthly temperature checks, cleaning of shower heads, inspection of cold water tanks, water sampling.
- Installation and servicing of water softeners and RO plant.
- 2010 – 12 Completed a £180K remedial works project - Tank replacements & Refurbishment,
- Converting tank fed systems to mains fed systems, removal of deadlegs, re-routing vent pipes to tundishes and disinfection of water systems.
- Weekly updating of site log-books and monthly summaries by e-mail.
- Non-Compliance system in-place.
- Monthly contract review meetings.
Client Reference can be provided on request - ‘Request Reference’