3C have worked closely with the association over the last 6 years, assisting in the development of strategy to cover the client's health & safety obligations.
Works have ranged from initial inspection of properties to identify plant, through to the development of detailed site specific risk assessments and the implementation of on-going maintenance and monitoring regimes.
Reactive maintenance and installation of new plant has been undertaken wherever necessary.
- Contract awarded in 2006 via competitive tendering process, contract is on-going.
- Legionella Risk Assessments within Sheltered Schemes and approximately 100 large residential blocks of flats.
- Monthly monitoring of Sheltered Schemes.
- Six-Monthly Inspections of Cold water Storage Tanks.
- Disinfection of water systems.
- All data provided electronically.
- Responsible for design and Maintenance of Non-Compliance Reporting Procedure.
- Cold Water Storage Tank Installation projects - £200K.